- Parents submit application form and materials
- Parents pay non-refundable application fee
- The Admissions Office reviews all application materials
- Arrange student test, observation and family interview (early year students are not required to take test)
- Parents are informed of the application result
- If the student is accepted by the school, an acceptance letter and invoice will be sent to parents
- Payment is made to the school before the student commences classes
Click here to download the 'ISA Tianhe Application Form'